Monday, December 15, 2008

Aai Yaam Baackkk !

aai yaai yooo! (no offence to my tam brothers from another mother) yeah am back...from the deep hibernation...I was actually away to attain Nirvana on the Himalayas, after shedding all the worldly pleasures...to seek penance...and then after eons I realised that it was better for Kurt Cobain...he came, he saw, he did it! Yeah then I had to time travel back to the present and again become one with all ye mere mortals... :P

OK. I know that sounds condescending,...but boss, u gotta understand the "pressure" within. OK. Now don't misunderstand me. I yam back and back for good. Superrrrrraaa! Mind It!! :)

Watch this space for more....Fine. You don't have to put a spot light here...you can use an RSS feed or best I will email you when I update it. Happy? Yenjaaiiii :)

5 comments:

Easwar Subramanian said...

Ok..that looks like some aakaashvani!!

Unknown said...

dood u ok?

Heman - What a name! I know, but let it be said...

yeh kya tha!! ?

Anonymous said...

grasped nothing.... give some context atleast..I thot u were in US, not himalayas

Anonymous said...

copy cat :)
huh