Saturday, March 21, 2009

Canon-ised!

Finally got my much awaited DSLR - Canon Rebel XS with 18-55 IS lens!! The feeling is ecstatic. The potential, now infinite, as ever :). Looking forward to what all I can do. Few things planned, few known, few unknown.

Happy-go-lucky-clickin...thats me now :))

Its still in the pack - jus laid my hands on its body :P But really haven't explored the depths! It's a black beauty, the most compact DSLR I have ever seen and felt throbbing in my hands - yeah it has a life of its own, and guess has the potential to retain the life in the animate and inanimate captures.

Keep watchin my space now! http://www.tellyouastory.net/lenspeak.html

Camera aane ki khushi mei aaj khaas "aalu-masala-pulav" banaya ja raha hai....and going for 'Knowing' released today...own version of a li'l celebration :)

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Sam. I got the Xsi a few months back with 2 lenses, the other 75-300mm. How much did you pay for it, I am sure much cheaper in the US

Anonymous said...

I am just a passerby blogger and couldn't resist leaving a comment to share that i totally relate to every word and feeling of ur post coz i too recently got Canon-ised actualy more of SLR- ised ( considering i am Canon loyalist for years ). So NJOY !
Happy Clicking !!!
Cheers !